We are searching for an extremely detailed, organized and thorough Quality Assurance Analyst. The position is primarily focused on manual UI testing. Our ideal candidate is experienced in testing, identifying and documenting bugs and defects within web-based and mobile applications.
- Develop and implement manual UI testing, including standards related to functionality, usability, consistency, sanity and regression.
- Find and address inconsistencies of high-volume, customer-facing applications.
- Ensure consistent usability of responsive cross-platform and mobile applications.
- Write, implement, and document test cases to identify bugs and convey them to specified developer.
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
- Review UI to guard against incorrect language and grammar usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting.
- At least 3 years of experience of extensive and consistent QA Testing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with IT service desk best practices.
- Exceptional written, documentation and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
Qualities That Will Make You Stand Out
- You are a proactive, innovative and dedicated tester.
- You work well with others and enjoy being part of a diverse team.
- Newark, NJ
- Across the street from Penn Station for easy access.
- If you like Portuguese food, there’s plenty within walking distance!
- We offer a robust and completive salary opportunity
- A generous vacation and PTO policy
- Health and wellness benefits
- Weekly snacks
- Monthly Birthday Cake!