CrimeCenter Software is seeking a tenacious, driven and well-connected Sales Executive to help build our business.
As Sales Executive, you are expected to leverage your experience with a desire to help law enforcement agencies work smarter, not harder. This position is responsible for following up on existing contacts and cultivating new accounts. The ideal Sales Executive bring passion to their work and the product, while still being adaptable to different clients and the evolving needs of law enforcement.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals. Interface with clients regularly.
- Be a subject matter expert on CrimeCenter Software, with the ability to speak to, demo and train users.
- At least 5 years of experience working with law enforcement.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Qualities That Will Make You Stand Out
- You are a proactive, innovative and self-motivated.
- You have experience writing bids and proposals for government agencies.
- You work well with others and enjoy being part of a diverse team.
- We offer a robust and completive salary opportunity
- A generous vacation and PTO policy
- Health and wellness benefits