We are presenting a unique challenge to maintain and refine existing web-based case management applications for one of the world’s most well-known law enforcement agencies.
We currently operate multiple applications that run older Java versions. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in these older versions and can bring our applications into the future with an innovative approach.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, balance multiple tasks and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization while modernizing and maximizing efficiency.
- Experience with Java Web Frameworks, both newer and older versions.
- >Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Great attention to detail – nothing gets by you!
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
QUALITIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- You are a proactive, innovative and dedicated developer.
- You work well with others and enjoy being part of a diverse team.
- You have experience modernizing older applications.
- Newark, NJ
- Across the street from Penn Station for easy access.
- If you like Portuguese food, there’s plenty within walking distance!
- We offer a robust and completive salary opportunity
- A generous vacation and PTO policy
- Health and wellness benefits
- Weekly snacks
- Monthly Birthday Cake!